I like both. But as long as the individual is comfortable using it, that's all that matters
1. Where can i find knee lenght denim skirts?
long denim skirts is very 90's and out. thats y u cant find any
2. Why do the kids on "18 Kids and Counting" always wear long denim skirts?
They are like Evangelical or Mormon.. can not remember which but they came by where I work to eat during some convention held at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel two weeks ago
They are ugly, are not they? It is to cover their legs so that the outline of their legs do not show, either. Yes you can see a bit when their leg moves but not like you can in pants.
4. Since France outlawed the hajib, can America outlaw those long denim skirts that Pentecostal ladies wear?
They outlawed the hijab? good, at least the French have some sense
5. Why do religious women often wear long denim skirts?
It's modest.. yet with trendy material "jeans" long florals etc often look granny-ish
6. Are long denim skirts in or out? Whats the best season to wear them?
they are makin a comeback. the BEST season to wear them is during the winter with thick stockings and long boots (UGGS prefferably)
7. Selling Long Denim Skirts On Ebay?
Ebay Denim Skirts
8. which religion defines women to wear long denim skirts?
I love little dresses and the true way i fix it being short is leggings and coloured tights. Not the ones with holes but the ones that just about look like leggings but are obviously tights due to material
9. Are long denim skirts okay to wear everyday or does it look totally weird?
No offense if you wear them but it does sound a little... odd, ya know?
10. why do girls wear long denim skirts?
leaving something to the imagination is more intriguing then already knowing what u got
11. where do holiness women buy their long denim skirts?
The stylish clothing is unique, high quality, and works for everyone!
12. Church where women have long hair and wear long denim skirts?
Heck, I thought they were old hippies!
13. where is the best place to find long denim skirts?
You might try a thrift store like Salvation Army. Check your Yellow Pages phone book. I get a lot of my "funky" clothes there -- cheap, neat. Check carefully for stains, tears, size, etc. Wash well and have fun with them. I do!.
14. long denim skirts, anyone?
Try maxi dresses with the relative part slits those can look great you! It does not matter if you have long legs or not merely strut that skirt
15. Where can I find long denim skirts?
I do not know where you re from, but yesterday I saw some at Burlington Coat Factory. So if you have on in your area, check t out. But just remember to stay awhile, because you have to really hunt through their stuff to find what you are looking for.
16. Do you automatically associate women in long denim skirts with religious right-wingers?
When I see a lady stylishly attired in a skirt, long or short, I guarantee you I am not ever thinking: Oooh, look at that right wing religious nut! I AM thinking: That is one stylish, attractive lady! Kidding aside, I am far from a sexist but I do enjoy seeing a woman dressed as a woman and flaunting it!
17. Why do religous sects require women to wear long denim skirts?
Because the Devil wears pants
18. how can i find long denim skirts like long jean skirts ?
Oh they have tons of them at Goodwill and they are hardly worn and some of them never worn, just hung in someones closet until they got tired of looking at them. I am totally serious! It's a great way to recycle and it goes to a good cause. Plus they are so cute and only like $7!.
19. which groups of women like to wear long denim skirts?
I've seen orthodox Jewish women wear long denim skirts; there are pockets of orthodox Jewish people here in NYC
20. How can you dress up a long denim skirt?
I wear long denim skirts and love 'um. I have a glittery red tunic with a hint of middle eastern flair that I wear with a long denim skirt and get lots of compliments on. I also like wearing feminine floral print shirts with fluttery sleeves. And if I am wearing a denim skirt to work I will wear a button up blouse with it. Another idea is belts. I do not wear them a lot but I've seen some people who use large, decorative belts paired with a more simplistic top. It looks very nice. Just some ideas, hope they help!