General denim is divided into light, medium and heavy denim, and elastic denim and elastic denim. ((the manufacturer's standard is generally 4.5-6 ounces of thin light denim or less than 250 / m2) (medium thick denim is generally 8-12 ounces, more than 250g - less than 400g Square) (thick and heavy denim is 13 ounces, and more than 400g is heavy).
1. Denim is dyed before weaving. It is often called dyed fabric, which is interwoven with yarn, branch yarn and density.
2. Common denim includes 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 ang denim, which is the main stream. The cloth surface is arranged to be simple, with twill plain grain as the main color, indigo blue, Langa black and black gray as the main colors. The dyed warp (straight) and natural yarn weft (horizontal) are weft. The primary color is the yarn without coloring and dyeing. White is the primary color.
3. Textile twill is made of plain weave with three upper and lower (1 / 3) arrangements or two upper and lower (1 / 2) arrangements.
4. The width is mostly elastic, generally 52-56 inches, generally 132-142 cm. The elastic denim is generally 58-60 inches, generally 147-152 cm. The width is the width of the cloth, that is, the transverse direction of the weft.
5. Warp and weft yarns are dyed vertically (vertically) and are called warp yarns. (warp and weft density: the density of cross weaving of warp and weft yarns is called warp and weft density), (specification: the number of warp yarns and weft yarns is called arrangement specification)
6. Elastic denim is generally composed of spandex yarn in the weft direction (the elastic content is generally 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, and we usually use 1-2%) When a yarn is pulled out by hand, it will have good elasticity, strong rise and contraction range, easy retraction, and obvious twists and turns. When the weft yarn is pulled out, each yarn of the full elastic denim is elastic. The semi elastic denim is woven with a elastic weft yarn and a non elastic weft yarn, which is called semi elastic.
7. For non elastic fabric, pull out one or more weft yarns to try to distinguish the functions. If there is no elasticity, no sense of retraction, no twists and turns, and the yarn feels neat, it is inelastic.
8. Classification of denim: denim, cotton denim, cotton polyester denim, twill, plain, elastic, inelastic, mesh, satin, jacquard, large and small yarn denim, etc. the bamboo knots include straight bamboo, horizontal bamboo, long bamboo, short bamboo, knitted denim and linen cotton denim. After testing, the best way is to never distinguish and identify, and the quality identification should be based on the arrangement of the cloth from never and investigation Whether the yarn is tight and bright depends on whether the yarn has nodes, impurities and wool particles, and whether there are repaired marks and defects.
9. Denim yarn includes ring spinning, siro spinning and rotor spinning (actually the quality of yarn). Ring spinning and siro spinning are beautiful and bright, and the cost is relatively high. They are generally used to make high-grade jeans.