Fuya Denim - Professional Wholesale Denim Fabric And Jeans Fabric Supplier In China
purposeSuitable for men's and women's jeans, denim tops, denim vests, denim skirts, etc. It can also be used as bag, home textile and toy fabric.Denim is an important part of clothing fabrics, and indigo dyed denim is popular all over the world. Due to the popular appearance of indigo dye on cotton denim, it may be the only dye known by the public.
Common washing process1. General washing is ordinary washing. Just change the washing we are familiar with to mechanization, and its water temperature is 60 - 90 CAbout, add a certain detergent. After about 15 minutes of ordinary washing, add softener with clean water to make the fabric softer, more comfortable, more natural and cleaner visually. Generally, according to the length of washing time and the amount of chemicals, general washing can be divided into light general washing, general washing and heavy general washing. Generally, light general washing takes about 5 minutes, general washing takes about 15 minutes and heavy general washing takes about 30 minutes (this time is inaccurate). There is no obvious boundary between the three washing methods.
2. Stone wash / stone mill
Wash) stone washing is to add pumice of a certain size into the washing water to polish the pumice and clothes. The water level in the polishing cylinder is carried out at the low water level completely soaked by clothes, so that the pumice can be in good contact with clothes. General washing or rinsing can be carried out before stone grinding, or rinsing can be carried out after stone grinding. According to the different requirements of customers, Yellowstone, white stone, AAA stone, artificial stone and rubber ball can be used for washing to achieve different washing effects. After washing, the cloth surface feels gray and old, and the clothes are slightly to severely damaged.
3. Enzyme washingWash) enzyme is a kind of cellulase, which can degrade the fiber structure at a certain pH value and temperature, so that the cloth surface can fade gently, fade hair (produce "peach skin" effect), and obtain a lasting softening effect. It can be used with or instead of stone. If it is used with stone, it is usually called enzymeSTONE WASH)
4. Sand washingWash) sand washing mostly uses some alkaline and oxidizing additives to make the clothes fade and feel old after washing. If equipped with a stone mill, a layer of soft frost white fluff will be generated on the surface of the washed cloth. Adding some softeners can make the washed fabric soft and soft, so as to improve the comfort of wearing.5. Chemical washing
Wash) chemical washing is mainly to achieve the purpose of fading by using strong alkali additives (NaOH, NaSiO3, etc.). After washing, the clothes have an obvious sense of obsolescence. When softener is added, the clothes will be soft and plump. If stones are added to chemical washing, it is called fossil washingStone wash) can enhance the fading and wear effect, so as to make the clothes have a strong sense of aging. Fossil washing integrates the effects of chemical washing and stone washing. After washing, it can achieve an effect of imitation and fuzzing.6. Rinse
Wash) in order to make the clothes have white or bright appearance and soft hand feel, rinse the clothes, that is, after ordinary washing with clean water, heat it to 60 C, and add an appropriate amount of bleach according to the depth of bleaching color(bleaching agent),7-10 Make the color consistent with the board within minutes. During operation, the direction of adding bleach shall be consistent with the direction of the rotating cylinder, so as to avoid local bleaching due to the bleach falling directly on the clothes because it cannot be diluted with water as soon as possible. Before bleaching, the water level in the cylinder should be slightly higher so that the bleaching water can be diluted. After the clothes are bleached on the board, use large (baking) soda
NaHCO3) neutralizes the residual bleaching water in the water to stop the bleaching completely. After clean water, add detergent, fluorescent whitening agent, hydrogen peroxide, etc. in the water temperature of 50 C for final washing, neutralize pH value, fluorescent whitening, etc., and finally conduct softening treatment. Rinsing can be divided into oxygen bleaching and chlorine bleaching. Oxygen bleaching uses the oxidation of hydrogen peroxide at a certain pH value and temperature to destroy the dye structure, so as to achieve the purpose of fading and whitening. Generally, the bleaching surface will be slightly red. Chlorine bleaching uses the oxidation of sodium hypochlorite to destroy the dye structure, so as to achieve the purpose of fading. The fading effect of chlorine bleaching is rough, which is mostly used for rinsing indigo denim. After bleaching the plate, the residual chlorine in water and clothes shall be neutralized with sea wave to stop bleaching. After bleaching, stone grinding shall be carried out, which is called stone rinse
STONE)7. DestroyWash) after being polished with pumice and treated with additives, the clothes will be damaged to a certain extent in some parts (bone position, collar angle, etc.), and the clothes will have obvious aging effect after washing.
8. Snow wash soaked the dry pumice with potassium permanganate solution, then polished it directly with clothes in a special rotating cylinder, polished it on clothes through pumice, so that potassium permanganate oxidized the friction point,The cloth surface is irregularly faded to form white spots similar to snowflakes.The general process of snowflake washing is as follows: soak pumice in potassium permanganate - dry grinding pumice and clothes - snowflake effect counter plate - take out clothes and wash away stone dust on clothes with clean water in the washing tank - neutralization with oxalic acid - washing - softener.
9. Moustache effect is Whistler, but Whistler is more professional. A cat's beard is hand sandA kind of brush, which is only ground into the shape of a cat's beard.10. Sand blasting is also called spray stone wash / sand
Blast) is polished on the cloth with special equipment (figuratively speaking, it is an electric large toothbrush, just a roller type). It is usually matched with an inflatable model.11. Monkeye
The essential difference between wash and sand blasting is that the former is chemical action and the latter is physical action. Spraying monkey is to spray potassium permanganate solution onto clothes with a spray gun according to the design requirements, and a chemical reaction occurs to fade the cloth. The degree of fading is controlled by the concentration and spraying amount of potassium permanganate. In terms of effect, spray monkeys fade evenly, and the surface and inner layers fade, which can achieve a strong fading effect. The sandblasting only fades on the surface, and the physical damage of the fiber can be seen.
12. Segment wash / segment dyed wash is also called "single-sided coating"/"Paint dyeing" means that this washing method is specially designed for clothes dyed with paint. Its function is to consolidate the original gorgeous color and increase the softness of hand feeling.13. Enzyme washing
Wash) enzyme is a kind of cellulase, which can degrade the fiber structure at a certain pH value and temperature, so that the cloth surface can fade gently, fade hair (produce "peach skin" effect), and obtain a lasting softening effect. It can be used with or instead of stone. If it is used with stone, it is usually called enzymeSTONE WASH) The former is to spray the potassium permanganate solution onto the clothing with a spray gun according to the design requirements, and the chemical reaction will fade the cloth. The degree of fading is controlled by concentration and injection amount. Sand blasting is also called sanding. Polish the cloth with special equipment (an electric large toothbrush, just a roller type). There is usually an inflatable model.
In terms of effect, the former fade evenly, the surface and inner layers fade, and can achieve a strong fade effect. The latter only faded on the surface, and the physical damage of the fiber can be seen.